Steps To Becoming a Student at Rock Creek Montessori School
1. Come to an Open House to call for a tour.
2. Schedule a time to observe the class (optional).
3. Fill out an application and submit it with the $50.00 application fee.
4. We call to set up an Intake Interview with the parents and the prospective student.
5. We notify you as to the decision regarding acceptance.
6. Along with the acceptance letter we send you an enrollment agreement.
7. Return the signed agreement with the tuition deposit.
8. Receive and return all required forms before the child begins school.
Rock Creek Montessori School accepts children regardless of race, color, creed or national origin.
Rock Creek Montessori School accepts new children between the ages of 18 months and 4 years old regardless of toilet training.
Rock Creek Montessori School may accept older children transferringfrom another Montessori school.
All students are enrolled provisionally for their first 60 school days.
Students may enter at any time throughout the school year.
Tuition and Fees
Academic Year 2019 – 2020
Application Fee: $50
(New children only)
Enrollment Deposit: 10% of tuition & fees (non-refundable)
Primary Tuition (3 – 6 year olds)
$8,500 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
$11,600 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Toddler Tuition (18 months–3 years old)
$9,500 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
$12,600 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Before and After School Care
$1,600 7:45 am – 9:00 am
$1,600 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
$3,000 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
$4,500 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
$15 per hour Drop-in rate
Tuition Management: All families must register with FACTS. Facts will assess a registration fee and all payments will be made electronically.
One Payment Plan: $100 discount if all tuition and fees are paid in full upon enrollment.
Monthly Payment Plan: 10% of tuition and fees due upon enrollment. Remaining tuition and fees will be divided into 9 equal installments payable at the first of each month beginning in September.
Sibling Discount: 5%.